skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Just the Six of Us
Wednesday, October 26, 2005
We nicknamed him, "Chicken Little."
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
From the mouth of Nathan
8/20/09 - "I need my shoes and things on my knees in case I trip." (you mean, shin guards?) first soccer season
8/20/09 - After playing our game of "what if we didn't have" a house, beds, etc. Tim: "And what if we didn't have Costco outside and then what?"
8/11/09 "Guess what Heavenly Father sent us Letters movies to learn our letters, and Heavenly Father sent Letter books to help us write letters."
7/23/09 "Heavenly Father doesn't want us to pop balloons."
7/22/09 " Wow, no diarrhea Tim, that's great!!"
6/20/09 - "It's Father's Day! Oh yeah, it's like Mother's Day but for dads."
6/10/09 Tim: "Mommy, I'm so stupid at you!" (he was very upset)
Archives: Quotes
Archives: From the Mouth of Nathan
Family
The Barlow Family
Elder Hunsaker
jonny + kate = 38
The Andersen Chronicle
The Hunsaker Family
The Summers Family
Big Dreams and Pixie Dust
Alyse & Carlos
Friends
The Nelson Family
Mike and Megan
Stack of Plates
Once Upon a Time......
Leezy Lindsey
Blogaslovenia
Girl Trapped
The Starr Family
The P*dunc Clan
The Yates Family
Brown Town
The Richards Family
Joel & Annette
AJ & Jen Curtis
The Ayers Family
The Thatcher family
The Gibson Fam
The Benson Family
Mel's Mind
Family Web Albums
Our Photo Album
Alyse and Carlos
Favorite Sites to Visit
Bows by Brooke
Arizona Politics
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
Information about our Church
Etsy - Handmade Stuff
Sister Savings (arizona)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(4)
►
December
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(18)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(37)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(5)
►
2006
(19)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
January
(16)
▼
2005
(23)
▼
October
(14)
Nathan's first gobstopper! He ate through the pac...
Chicken Cordon Bleu!! Nathan of course is the chi...
Fruit anyone?!? I love to eat bananas! Mommy mad...
Would you care for a banana, mommy? Or prehaps an...
Look! A giggling bear cub after his bath. You can...
Is that Nathan, mommy? Nathan loves to see himself...
Our little bear cub thinks he wants to eat soap. ...
Can I get a little chicken love?! :) Nathan loves...
Holy cow, the capitalist pig is holding a chicken!
Oink, oink! Daddy, I like your pig nose! The pictu...
CONDORMAN or CHICKEN LITTLE??
I have the cutest little tail!!
We nicknamed him, "Chicken Little."
Nathan hiding behind his chicken wing. I am the ...
►
July
(5)
►
June
(4)
No comments:
Post a Comment