Monday, February 04, 2008

We're having a girl!

So the predictions we had regarding the gender were correct. My mom still has an almost perfect record and I feel like I have a perfect record for my own children!

We went in for our ultrasound on Monday, Feb. 4th and found out we're having a girl. The baby looked good and I'm feeling well. It is a huge relief to have these doctor visits confirm that the baby is healthy, because at this stage I wonder if perhaps I'm just getting fat and clueless as to the health of the baby. I believe I felt her first movements on Sunday but haven't had the time to sit still long enough to concentrate on the feeling in the womb.

I enjoy this stage of the pregnancy when the movements begin and then increase in intensity and quantity. For some time now Nathan has mentioned that we'll have two babies, Timothy and Liberty. We have always talked about naming a daughter Liberty and some how Nathan has picked up on it. I'm not sure what her name will be at this point.

2 comments:

Blake said...

That's great news, Tricia. Congratulations!

The P*dunc's said...

Yeah for pink! Liberty is cute, and fitting! p.s. you won something...