Sunday, August 30, 2009

Colcord Ridge - Family Camping Trip

Our brand new tent, BYU colors of course!

The night before camping, we did a practice setup in our backyard.

The kids couldn't get enough rolling around inside.

Nothing but smiles from this snowflake princess.

Here we are eating three hour old Subway. Setting up camp takes a long time!

The sleeping beauty who decided playing with her parents all night would be more fun than actually sleeping. Thanks for the fun night, Liberty, ha!


I forgot how dirty camping is, especially with kids. Here we go, Oxiclean!

Before going home, we sidetracked over to Willow Springs Lake to capture some breathtaking views. Yeah for God's creations! We had fun chasing lizards too!

The car ride home. We didn't stop except to get some much needed Wendy's!



We had a fun time together in the mountains and look forward to the ward's annual camp out.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

I love the pick of Nathan sleeping in his carseat! I can't believe how big Tim and Liberty are!

Sheralin said...

It's kind of funny that it looks like your camping season is just beginning and ours is over. It is already cooling off for fall here. I can't believe how much Liberty has grown since the reuion. Well looks like you all are having a lot of fun. Your family all looked really cute sleeping in their carseats.

Kristen said...

I loved your pictures!! I didn't even take a single picture, and I am kicking myself. Although Sasha wasn't really in the mood to let me...so that's okay! :) It was so much fun hanging out with you up there. And I LOVE the picture of Liberty standing in the doorway of the tent! Priceless!

KT said...

Looks like so much fun! You guys are such troopers! Liberty is getting so big!