Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Do you think it is totaled?

Dave got in a car accident on the 101 last Thursday morning during rush hour. He rear-ended a Dodge Ram, so needless to say it missed the bumper and went straight for the good stuff. Thankfully Dave is okay and went to work the next day and on Saturday too. The work doesn't slow or go away when you are a lawyer, it just continues to pile up like weeds. Actually he even worked from home the day of the accident too. Crazy! We really need to evaluate the worth of his salary compared to the time, pressure and stress involved with his job.

Geico is still figuring everything out, but we're pretty sure it is a total loss.

Here are some pictures:





4 comments:

Sierra said...

Oh, no! That is a mess! I am so glad he is ok. I would figure some sort of injury. I guess that may all fall on the pocketbook. I do hope that Geico comes through for you. Do yall have other transportation? Do ya have any word on what they are going to do yet? You will be in our prayers.

John Salmon said...

Yea! We found you guys! I suppose the year of 2007 was a slow one for posts...

Lindy and I love "From the Mouth of Nathan."

And lastly, congratulations! (No, not on the car wreck...)

Jason, Kodi, Jake and Tyler said...

WOW! I am so glad that he is okay! I am also happy to see that you are blogging again! (through kristen's blog of course!)
Kodi Steele Peters

Tricia A. said...

I'm glad you all found our blog. Sorry we're not the best at keeping in touch personally but love to read your blogs behind the curtain.