Monday, February 02, 2009

Communicating with Tim

I have a son who cannot communicate without crying and choking. He gets upset at the slightest thing and every time it is almost to the point of throwing up. It is absolutely driving me crazy! I'm not sure what to do, maybe it's a stage and he'll grow out of it. Let's hope so!

He cries when he wants me, he cries when he doesn't want me. He gets upset when he cannot find me. Should I think this is so sweet that my child actually wants me that much?

BTW: He only does this at home. He is like a perfect angel at church or in other people's homes.

Let this be a stage that doesn't last much longer!!

3 comments:

KT said...

Um Chloe is starting to do the same thing. At least 2 out of 5 times she wets her pants though. I can't just put her in her room anymore because it usually ends in a puddle. I get so angry sometimes and wish that I could just not be affected by it. Too bad we don't live near each other anymore. We could just switch places until the fit was over :) Good luck! I have started to go on walks just to have her not want to be with me all the time and to get a break from the consistent mommy come sit with me, be with me, eat with me, go potty with me, etc. I have found the walks to be soo rejuvinating :0 Miss you.

Tricia A. said...

I have to mention that he has been sick this past week and is finally getting over it. I do not do well with sick children! Loss of sleep=cRAzY! Kristen, we miss you too. Back in the good ole' days.

Sierra said...

Ugh! That can be so frustrating! I'm sorry and I certainly hope it is a phase. I'm trying to teach Kaia better ways of coping with her frustrations too. She has been super whiny and it is driving us nuts! If you figure it out, let us know what does the trick.