Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Timothy David Andersen's Birth


Our second son was born early in the morning on Dave's Birthday, September 21, 2006. I chose to be induced on Wednesday, September 20th so I could get the required penicillin for GBS (8 hours on IV) and just so the labor would be controlled and planned. If you know my personality well, then you know I like to be in CONTROL! Our little boy Timothy was born at 1:52am. The nurse midwife also enjoyed the birthday celebration seeing it was her birthday too! The delivery took place at Northside Hospital in Atlanta, GA.

Timothy David weighed in at 8 lbs. 5 oz., his length was 21.5" long, and his head measured 14.5".

I have a Picasa Web Album with pictures of his birth. I continue to update this album with new pictures of our family. I will probably end up adding new albums and then posting the links on this blog.

Here is the link to the first web album.
http://picasaweb.google.com/tricia.andersen/TimothySArrivalAndComingHome

No comments: