Wednesday, January 09, 2008

My first real post for 2008

So, I have been MIA for quite some time in the blogging arena. I decided it would be a good place to keep track of our busy life and hopefully be more faithful in keeping a record of our family. I feel like I am getting behind technologically and need to brush up on my computer skills.

We now live in Gilbert, Arizona and are enjoying the beautiful weather and plenty of sunshine. I think the sun is out 98% of the year. We bought a condo unit and have filled it to capacity.

We had a great Christmas even though both of our boys were sick.Here are the boys Christmas Eve before putting them to bed. Tim actually threw up shortly after taking this picture. Having sick children is not pleasant!Nathan couldn't believe his eyes on Christmas morning. I think we went a little overboard on the presents and will have to do better next year! So, I have a question for you all, does Santa wrap or does he not wrap? We saw The Polar Express at the IMAX and it clearly shows that the presents are wrapped. Santa must have been lazy this year or at least the presents he left for our boys because not much was wrapped! We spent Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with my family in Gilbert.

A cute little Santa Claus even visited us Christmas morning. Tim just barely learned to walk before Christmas. It is amazing how quickly they take off once they learn a new skill.

1 comment:

The P*dunc's said...

I am so glad you started postig again! Congrats on baby #3! I hope it's a girl!