Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Why I need a backyard...

Presenting evidence dated, September 10-11, 2008:

I let the boys play outside on our patio while I tried to fix dinner and these pictures show why I am in desperate need of a backyard. Here is the evidence I am presenting to Dave to win my case for a new home! Although with the latest happening on Wall street and the credit crunch it might be safer to just buck up and get by for the next few months. We'll wait and see.

The boy in the red shirt is a neighbor we've never met, but would you pass up getting involved in this mess. Nathan says they were only playing construction. Duh, mom! What did you think you would get when you put construction vehicles, flower pots full of soil, and the male gender together in one evening? Flowers blooming on the concrete or dirt spread out everywhere and anywhere!




This picture was snapped the next morning when I found Nathan had snuck out before I even woke up in the morning. Not only do I need a backyard but I need a key-only dead bolt, too!! We had cleaned up the mess from the night before and he made this mess all over again by himself.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Classic, classic, classic! I love boys!